Dalida SF

I have not been here in a while only because I have been very busy with my small business and other things. I am not sure if Dalida has been discussed here yet? Birthday dinner for Richard Sowalsky at Dalida Restauran We first had the food of chefs Sayat and Laura Ozyilmaz when they were doing a pop-up in SF many years ago and when they first opened Noosh restaurant in SF. Dalida, open about 1 year now, is their latest venture. Their website describes the food as “It’s a little Turkish, a little Greek, Armenian, Jewish, Arabic and Persian”. It’s located in the Presidio which is beautifully landscaped and very pleasant to visit these days. We went in the beginning of March for my husband’s birthday. We got the Chef’s tasting menu ($75 PP) which was a very good value considering the high quality of the food and the ridiculous prices at other high end restaurants in SF. The food, wine and cocktails were just fantastic and a very good deal for a special occasion meal in SF. Everything we ate was excellent and very well executed. I tried to think of highlights but honestly everything we ate was fantastic. The lambchops were fantastic, served on a bed of hummus. I am extremely prickly about hummus, and I love good hummus. This hummus was the best hummus I have had in my entire life. We were surprised how large the restaurant but it still had a homey feel and very high caliber inspired food. Highly recommended
I tried uploading pictures but I am not sure if it worked.

8 Likes