Costco Food Court- Review

It’s tough to beat gas station hot dogs.

2 Likes

Yes, cardboard is an apt description. Plus they are gigantic and make a huge mess in the oven.

Costco’s food court hot dogs are high quality but they’re too big. A normal hot dog is 2 oz. Costco’s are 4 oz. Too high dog to bun ratio, IMHO .

Well, this thread is a good reminder that everyone has her own preferences. Myself, I’ve never had a Costco hot dog, sausage or pizza . . . but now I kinda have a craving to try them all out! Thanks and happy Friday!

2 Likes

I usually stop at the food court before I shop…usually a dog, with kraut and mustard, Pizza; every time I try the combo pizza which looks great , fresh out of the oven, I realize why I only eat a slice about every 3 years or so.
Brisket Sammy is more than acceptable, never tried the turkey or chicken sandwiches.
Eating before, does help curb the grazing and impulse purchases, and I always have the cup to refill on the way out!

For me a “too big” hot dog is an oximoron. At $1.50 (including a drink) I’m not that picky, but I DO think the Polish dog is much more flavorful than the hot dog. AND they usually have sauerkraut too.

My Costco eliminated the Polish sausage when they introduced the Italian with peppers and onions. I much preferred the Polish over the hot dog.