Coronavirus Strike

1 Like

I’m going to sound like a doomsayer, but I don’t think any government worldwide is ready for the foment that is gonna rise up in/by citizens. Absolutely life-changing, and we’re just six weeks into this pandemic. Whatever civility was shown by people and populations dealing with the Spanish Influenza of 1918, ain’t gonna be repeated here in 2020.

Nothing doomsaying in my eyes.

There should be a way to bargain and discuss the best solutions rather than walk. The public needs services and workers need protection.

Imagine where we will be if everyone stayed home.

1 Like

I agree totally with your premise. I just don’t have much faith in the citizenry, nor the governments to pull this off.

Personally, I don’t think it would take a lot for civilization and government to break down completely, and be in a total state of anarchy. Pandemic, economic devastation, and shortage of food and essentials. Not a good formula. With regards to the pandemic, in my mind, it wasn’t ever a question of “if”, but “when”. Still, I never thought I’d see it in my lifetime. You don’t even want to know what’s really on my corona stock up or corona wishlist…

Talk about doom and gloom, but we are in perilous times.

1 Like