Corn tortillas- Long Branch

Just wanted to see if anyone knows of a place near Long Branch where my wife and I could get some corn tortillas for our big wedding reception on 10/15. (10PRL on Bath Ave in Long Branch) We are vegetarian, so need ones that aren’t made with lard. We have plenty of space to reheat them, so if anyone happens to know of a good place, we are open to any recommendations!

2 Likes

Congrats!
NO idea if they’re lard-free, but ShopRite in Neptune has a huge selection of tortillas; I’d start w a call to the Long Branch store to see if they do too.

1 Like

That’s a good call. Oddly, the Aldi in Freehold has a crapload of them. We were trying to find a local place, to support a small business, but I will happily hit up the ShopRite if need be, because my to do list is getting longer by the minute haha. Thank you!

1 Like

Not sure about Long Branch but Tino makes them at his place in Red Bank. Also, not sure about lard but give him a call and ask.

222 shrewsbury ave, Red Bank, NJ, United States, New Jersey

(732) 530-9772

3 Likes

Thank you guys for all the help. I got super lucky and ended up having a friend in freehold who sells them (sans food license, so I’m going to have to keep mum), and she made us lard free ones.

2 Likes