Club33 Disneyland

Does anyone know anything about Club 33, a swanky hard to get into restaurant at Disneyland? I read an article on it in on Yahoo, (Sarah Hyland spent her 33rd birthday there) and I’m wondering I has anyone on this board bin there? I don’t know if their is one at Disney World?

Many a moon ago, I used to sell wine to Club 33 at Disneyland. As a result I got a tour from the F & B. The kitchen is pretty amazing. But even as the person selling them Sonoma Cutrer chard, I did not have enough pull to be able to dine there.

It has the best spot to see the fireworks. That was a Disney demand of the architects.

What is F & B, (Front and back?). I’m not in the restaurant industry.

Food & Beverage

Go only because you just have to have an adult beverage inside of Disneyland.

Otherwise, hard pass.

It shares the same kitchen as the Blue Bayou.

With recent additions, it is no longer the only place to get liquor inside that park.

1 Like

Club 33 exists at Disney World. In my opinion, no it’s not worth the $25,000 it costs to join plus the additional $10,000 annual membership dues. It’s very hard to join, and I’d suggest visiting as a guest of someone who has access rather than purchasing your own membership should you have the connections.

• The prices I listed may no longer be accurate since it’s been a while since I’ve been to Disney in general. If memory serves there are better perks associated with a membership at Disney World than at Disneyland.

Back in the late '70s, my BIL was a busboy at Club 33. He was a dumb HS kid at the time and didn’t really know better, but he always said it was just another fancy restaurant that happened to be in the Happiest Place on Earth.

1 Like

My experience is around 40 years old but I did go there a few times when the owner of the company I worked for was a member. I have no idea what the cost of membership was but, unless something’s very different now, it was then just a higher end restaurant. Nothing amazing, except for it being exclusive and in Disneyland. Of course, back then the price of Disneyland entry and rides was maybe 10% of what it is today. Those were the days of A thru E tickets.