Clarizio's in Freehold and Vincent's Italian Restaurant in Freehold

Wanted to pass along a newish restaurant recommendation on Route 9 in Freehold (across from Tommy’s) that I didn’t see anyone comment on as of yet… Clarizios. It is an excellent BYO. I’ve been a bunch of times since March (ordering in and sitting outside) and the food and service is always top notch…and it is extremely reasonable. Highly recommend if you haven’t been and are looking for something new…

Also, has anyone been to Vincent’s Italian Restaurant in Freehold? If so, would love to hear from you. Menu looks good and reviews on OT are solid for the most part but…

https://vincentsitalianrestaurants.com/vincents-menu.html

Thanks for the info!! Did this replace Ferrari’s? Weren’t they across the street, seems odd the landlord would allow two Italian restaurants. Also Lemon is in the same mall correct?

1 Like

Yes, it’s in the same location (i believe) as the old Ferraro’s. It is next to Lemon.

It was one of those places I kept hearing about and decided to try…and was glad I did. Was a bit surprised no one has mentioned on this board as of yet…
If you make it there, let me know what you think…

3 Likes

Specifically, what have you had that you really liked?

A lot to list…but here are just a few:

Hot Antipasto special (eggplant rollatini, stuffed mushrooms, clams, mussels, artichokes, shrimp)
Chicken Parm
Chicken Francese
Shrimp Fra Diavolo (over spinach, which is always cook perfectly)
Veal Parm
Filet/Shrimp special

Def recommend giving it a try (note…, i have no association with the restaurant other than being a happy customer and want them to stay in business during this difficult time)

3 Likes

Thanks, it’s good to have a starting point

2 Likes