[Chinatown, NV] Ramen Tatsu

Tsukemen: tsukemen is the savior for noodle-craving tummies on hot, summer days. Tsukemen is being served with a cold noodle separated from the sauce. The way to eat tsukemen is simple logic, just take an ample amount of noodle then dipped it in the sauce that is usually placed in a stone bowl to preserve the right balance of heat and maintain the firmness of the noodle… Witht that, anybody can satisfy their craving for noodle without immersing their tongues into a hot meal.

What could be better on a hot summer Vegas day?

Ramen Tatsu is the relatively new-comer in a quickly growing market of authentic ramen houses. Its gotten rave reviews on Yelp. But what really drew me in was the Tsukemen. I wanted to dip my noodles into that thick tonkatsu, shoyu base and slurp into nirvana.

It was good! Maybe I’m not used to Tsukemen, but it was salty with a weird (but not unpleasant) umami taste. The noodles were nice and fresh with a good chew and the chashu was delicious (duh, it’s chashu)! It’s an interesting place, I may return, but Vegas has so many great ramen places, it may take time before I come back.

3400 S Jones Blvd
Ste 6
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 629-7777
Open everyday 1130-10pm.

Plus: it’s located in the best tasting shopping center in Las Vegas, you can go next door to Asian BBQ and Noodle and get pork belly to go.

1 Like