China final stop. Macau

I’ve heard on news that some people that had a fright, to be sure, they left for airport 12 hours before the fright. Hope you have enough time and a plan b and c if some traffic problem. But Monday people need to go to work vs weekend, they have more time to protest. Keep fingers crossed.

We activated the Macao option so we can take the ferry directly into the airport terminal. Or at least that’s the plan.

1 Like

I think VPN…

As for travel planning. I tend to book out reservations and do a general to do list and have activities around certain areas and base the day and whim on that.

Anywho, have a safe flight. Most reports are a smooth journey to the airport in HKG per flyertalk. You’re probably going to have a worse time flying back to SFO though if that’s your main airport…

1 Like

Then there’s that… landing SFO 5 minutes to 9am. At least we’re in comfortable seats. Worse comes to worse, knock down a couple of mary’s and watch Mission Impossible X again. Sigh.

Hey! There’s nothing wrong with Mission Impossible! >_> Tom Cruise is quite good at running.

Not sure which airline you’re flying, but hopefully there’s those complimentary cup noodles…

1 Like

I’m a slave to United. Almost at the million miler mark, then Premier Gold for life. No more need to re-earn my status every year.

Haven’t seen cup noodles on a United flight in recent memory. I believe they stopped because of the liability issue.

We won’t starve. Yeah, we’re Chinese. :wink:

4 Likes

Lol nice!

And yeah, I remember my cheap flight on United and I was sad.

Why is there a cold roll of bread with cold butter… why!?

Ah, one must tuck the frozen butter under the hot entree to bring the pat to optimal spreading viscosity.

Realistically, I mostly make a couple of sandwiches for the outbound. Some carry on goodies on the return.

Transit to HKIA via Macau ferry was wonderful (uneventful). Checked our bags at the Macau ferry terminal all the way thru to SFO.

NO LINES whatsoever in Macao or entry to HK airport. Even got an unexpected MOP$240 airport tax refund. Seamless.

Breakfast? Neat scotch, Asahi, charcuterie (mystery luncheon meat), scrambled egg and toast.

Looking forward to some welcome home instant ramen in 15.5 hours. Thanks all for slogging through our journey with us!

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing your mouth watering journey with us.

1 Like