Chick-Fil-A

First, I think you can be against gay marriage and NOT be a homophobe. You conflate the two and then opine about logic. For the record I’m neither a homophobe nor against gay marriage, and in fact hope to be a participant in two gay weddings in the next year. (I’d like to give away a bride and serve as a best man - fingers crossed!).

My original post was about food, only food and nothing but food. It was you and several others who brought politics and religion here. If you don’t want to eat Chick-Fil-A because of the owners’ sincere and deeply held religious beliefs, that’s your prerogative, but according to the rules on this website, you should preach about it elsewhere.

If my thread about a surprisingly good visit to a fast food chain gets locked because you fancy yourself entitled to tell everyone else what they should think, I’m gonna be highly pissed.

Finally you may be a tiresome old SJW, but if you make a great pizza, I’ll take two. :wink:

4 Likes

We will of course never see eye to eye on this and this isn’t the board to continue this discussion - and I don’t want to see this thread altered so I digress.

Enjoy your chicken.

2 Likes