Cape Cod, Eastham MA (area of Orleans to Ptown)

Any suggestions on a good place for whole bellies and lobster rolls? I was thinking Arnolds but I am thinking maybe not

May check out Moby Dick’s and the Bookstore in Wellfleet

any recommendations on restaurants, and any misc suggestions for that part of the cape are welcome!

also is there any good pizza in the area?

Thanks!

Mac’s Shack in Wellfleet is one of my favorite restaurants. I love sitting on the patio for raw bar and sushi. Their poke was awesome before it was hip and their cooked food is great as well. Don’t miss it, but be prepared for a wait.

You could certainly do worse than Arnold’s for lobster rolls and fried seafood. There are lots of perfectly good lonster shacks, but nothing which really leaps out. Mac’s sister restaurant, Mac’s on the Pier also in Wellfleet is great for typical lobster shock fare. Yes, I am a Mac’s fan.

Blackfish in Truro is always solid.

Lot’s of great spots in P-Town, but I haven’t been there in several years. I’ve always got to do a meal at the Lobster Pot just because. We had a pretty excellent menu at Victor’s the last time we were there.

Rock Harbor Grill in Orleans turns out some serviceable wood fired pizza. My kids like Red Barn Pizza in Eastham. Honestly there isn’t any great pizza on the outer cape of which I am aware.

The outer cape is beautiful. Enjoy your trip.

1 Like

I was thinking of going to the Lobster Pot-seems to be a staple on the Vineyard with wonderful reviews!

Not doing Arnolds-the owner had replies on trip advisor that were not exactly welcoming and I went there years ago and got small portions of extremely expensive fried food and a terrible “eating area”

Mac’s looks good :slight_smile:

We are going to get pizza one night and the red Barn looks fine to me - I am not expecting New haven

and yes it is beautiful there and I am thankful I can return

Thank you

The Friendly Fisherman in Eastham for lobster rolls and clams.

1 Like