Boston, MA. January 2018. Openings + Closings!

Oh, I know. That’s sooooo sad. We had just had dinner there a couple of weeks before they closed.

Bistro Duet in Arlington has closed

not an immediate closing, but as the lot at 2072 Massachusetts Ave in Cambridge is
being sold for development, I imaging that days are numbered there for Darul Kabab.

That is too bad. Friends and I enjoyed it when we went. Sorry to see a good local spot close.

That’s a cause for sadness for me. Their food was mostly terrible, but I had a great experience there the morning of the cricket world cup final in 2011. The restaurant slowly filled from the early morning onward. Chai, samosas and other snacks appeared at random, as we watched the video feed. (I’m sure you all remember – p_thru & GretchenS, I’m lookin’ at you as my gods – it was Ind v SL.) At the end, some randomly low bill was presented to each table.

https://www.chowhound.com/post/indian-takeout-delivery-harvard-porter-847472?page=3

4 Likes

Tilted Kilt on Brookline Ave has closed after less than a year. Hooters couldn’t survive near the Garden and now this. I guess Boston is not “brestaurant” country even if hey are located by sporting venues.

1 Like

Oh, so sad. “Cough”. The concept was so silly and so much more.