Bobby and Sophie on the Coast

Bobby 's daughter with his first (I think) wife.

1 Like

Who’s Bobby. Flay ?

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Edited because too short.

2 Likes

You aren’t missing anything by not knowing!

3 Likes

They also did shows in New York before. I am not a big Bobby Flay fan but I enjoy him with his daughter.

Hey! The much acclaimed Langers. Hopefully I catch that one.

1 Like

Second show wasn’t half as good as the first one!

2 Likes

How so? I haven’t seen it yet - it’s on the DVR.

See what you think, I don’t know how to explain it. As Borat would say, “It didn’t excite.” I wish I had that time back.

I see what you mean. Maybe they went too many places? I’m still going to watch the series though!

Maybe you can explain the difference better than I … it was a let down for me. I’ll still watch the next one.

Watch while you can.

2 Likes

The energy level seemed low, and I thought the parts where they were cooking at his place were kind of boring!

I just watched the third one (last?) and it was an improvement over the second one. I really want the short rib smash burgers and luscious gelato.

But, what the hell is going on? In every driving scene, in the Thunderbird convertible, neither one is wearing a seat belt.

1 Like

I wonder if they are not actually in a moving car. It’s Hollywood!

They don’t have seat belts. Vintage cars are exempt from seat belt laws. Or some older cars just had lap belts.

1 Like

Yup. That’s true. I had a ‘62 Corvette in another life and it only had lap belts. It was legal.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/zw1tiNGQ4wI

isn’t that the later model T-Bird that has been discontinued? If so, it has seatbelts.