Bigotry and Underhandedness in commericial Chicken Industry

This article is really disturbing.

1 Like

Awful. This is the first I have heard
of this practice. Deserves to be exposed, and if at all possible, the perpetrators brought to justice.

1 Like

How can they have decided the company was guilty of discrimination, yet have faced no repercussions. Awful!

2 Likes

Well. If all of us didn’t realize it before, this article proves the Koch Family is the spawn of The Devil.

Actually, they don’t seem to be involved in this (from the article):

“Koch (pronounced “cook”) Foods is based outside Chicago and supplies chicken, often sold under other brands, to major restaurants and retailers such as Burger King, Kroger and Walmart. The company, which is privately held, is not part of the business empire of the conservative billionaires Charles Koch and David Koch. The owner of Koch Foods, Joseph Grendys, has a fortune that Forbes estimates at $3.1 billion.”

1 Like

This doesn’t even seem to be motivated by greed - Mr. Sanders lost farm is still up for sale. The only explanation is a horribly diabolical long term game of hatred. The people behind this need to be held accountable. This had to involve a great many. These farmers were acting in good faith and making continued large investments to comply with what they believed were required property improvements. This systematic abuse of power is appalling.

2 Likes

Your post got me to re-reading the the ProPublica story, meatm3.

I’m sticking by my comment.

This “Joseph Grendys” has got to have an “arms-length” agreement with the Koch Brothers to use their name and influence. Otherwise, the Kochs would have sued this firm into insolvency.

:pensive:

1 Like