big belly deli, magoun sq somerville

just heard about this place that opened abut 5 months ago. my new go-to mac and cheese. creamy, 4 cheese (gruyere, cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan) sauce with just a bit of heat, baked with a crumb topping. 3-4 servings as a side; 2 as a main.

the plain is $7.99; various additions are $10.99.

they also have 40 sandwiches – all $7.99. next trip, i’m getting the mayflower; they make their own cranberry sauce and stuffing

4 Likes

Wow. I hadn’t noticed a new occupied store front. But, no web presence at all? How can a business that opens in 2017 ignore this obvious requirement?

http://bigbellydelisomerville.com

@Madrid Did this load for you?

it did yesterday. when I tried today, it says something like too many users. Definitely worked yesterday, however.

It is there, but it is just a link to grubhub. Wish it were a real website with some information about who is cooking, philosophy, source of ingredients, etc. Darn do I sound old-fashioned! :wink:

1 Like

Hey, wonderwoman, do you know if the mac and cheese is available unbaked to heat at home?

don’t know why not. faster and less work for them. they certainly seemed accomodating.

1 Like

Great tip. Thanks!