Beverly Hills Bagel

Finding a breakfast or lunch in BH that is both tasty, filling and reasonably priced is a challenge.

Beverly Hills Bagel shed Larry King’s Brooklyn Water Bagel business name sometime during the pandemic or so. The bagels are the same, which is good. The menu is trim. The customers, well…they like bagels.

I enjoy the Manhattan ($13.50) which is essentially a bagel and lox with cream cheese, onion, tomato, capers etc. I tend to order it “deconstructed” because what is more BH than some special order, but I like to have 2 halves open face rather than a sandwich.

You have the pick of bagel (this is the everything flagel, which is a flattened bagel, toasted), cream cheese (jalapeno cream cheese) and lox - this is pastrami lox (can get regular, gravlax or lemon-something lox).

Order at the counter and can sit on tables on the sidewalk patio area or inside. No egg cream this time but available. Nice folks that run the spot.

262 S. Beverly Drive, BH CA 90212

(not to be confused with the Beverly Hills Bagel Co. on Pico)

5 Likes

4 Likes

Do you risk spilling cream cheese and lox all over the leather seats of your Bentley or does your butler pick up the bagels for you?

4 Likes

I’m the butler !

2 Likes

You mean the butler doesn’t have a Bentley too???!

3 Likes

2 wheels are better than 4!

2 Likes