Best Sports Bar with Food for NCAA's in Monmouth?

I’m sorry, but I am not a sports guy. But the best food served at a bar with too many tv’s all with sports on is still Jack’s Goal Line Stand in West Long Branch. I will be avoiding eating there until after March Madness is over, but I am already craving those wings and fries.

1 Like

I like McGillicuddy’s in Loch Arbour.

http://www.mcgillicuddystaphouse.com/lh/

Can’t do it. Lady time I was in there, there was not only a roach crawling up the wall, but a mouse ran across the main dining room! It’s a shame, because I could walk there…

That is too bad. That would certainly make me hesitant to return. I have being going there “forever” and have never seen anything like that.

I’ve seen the mice but never inside. If you sit at the high top by the window looking out main toward the lake, that’s where I have seen the mice running outside

I totally understand that they’re literally ON the lake and there are critters around and that every restaurant has an ugly side, but I can’t unsee that.

I enjoy Jacks as well. And grading on a sports bar curve their pizza is edible too.

I’ve been a few times. I would go back for beers and to watch a game. The food wasn’t great but not terrible. But they embrace whatever game is on by doing specials etc. People get into it so I bet it would be a great place to watch March Madness.

I’m pretty sure that Jack’s is in West End, which is a part of Long Branch, not West Long Branch. FYI. and anyone who might be interested in going there.

Not Monmouth, but close by…

Yeah they just built this location from the group up, I was wondering what the hell an “Arooga” was! It’s only a mile or two from my office.

We drove by Friday night about 930 and the parking lot was packed

Remember I said somewhere on IG I had seen a post about someone showing the games? Surf BBQ in Rumson. They’re Villanova-centric (as in, they may be an official watch location for alums) but say they’re showing all games.

They have one huge tv! It is awesome