Beehive in Armonk NY

This place was a topic of discussion at the HOdown last weekend and I had breakfast there on Sunday with friends so I thought I’d get a thread going about it!

I did not know they take reservations, which is incredible, because if you’ve ever been there, it can be a real madhouse for breakfast/brunch. My friend made a reservation the night before and it saved us a lot of waiting.

The list of breakfast specials is almost longer than the standard breakfast menu and it’s got some super creative options. We all ordered off of it except the preschooler, lol. We shared some ridiculous cinnamon roll which I wouldn’t call gourmet but it was tasty enough, covered in a mountain of delicious cream cheese icing. Our friends had avocado toast (they’ve caught on to the trend!) and a huge huge huge platter of breakfast quesadillas that looked amazing. I had a goat cheese and caramelized onion omelet-- their omelets are so generously sized and come with hash browns and toast. It was a great combination. My husband had a bacon and avocado omelet. The prices here are extremely fair especially considering portion and quality. It’s cheaper than our local diner and it’s a cuter setting. Service is a bit chaotic but extremely friendly and accommodating.

Think we’ll be making more frequent trips here after being reminded how good it is for breakfast!

1 Like

We have been to Beehive a couple of times for dinner and really enjoyed the food - as you said, not gourmet, but really good quality home cooking at a very fair price. We’ll definitely stop in for breakfast or brunch sometime based on your review (and make a reservation!).