Beast Restaurant Equipment Sale [Marlboro, NJ]

Beast Restaurant Equipment on Route 79 in Marlboro has a sign out saying they are having a sale May 8-9. I couldn’t read anything else as I was driving by, but I figured I’d give people a heads-up.

3 Likes

While auctions can be a great way to purchase items, it is also a place to be careful about what you purchase.
Especially beware if you are buying used equipment as I have seen some downright shady things that go on behind the scenes.
If you do purchase equipment be sure to check for right type of gas or freon, has all the right parts, and is the correct voltage/phase for your use. Also be aware of current new pricing as I have seen items sold at auction for more than price of new. And know that there will be cronies in the audience bidding against you to drive up pricing.
That being said there are always interesting and sometimes really cool items available at auctions. Enjoy but be aware.

3 Likes

I do see it is listed as a sale although I thought I saw some auction signs recently for them as well.
I did take a walk through Johnson’s in Neptune recently and in addition to the imported wares, they also had a nice selection of name-brand items.
I am partial to the Vollrath line of pans.
Great places to stop if you haven’t been.

1 Like

Johnson Brothers is a very good place. Good people, great selection, good prices. I was in there one time & they had help waned signs up - must be bilingual. Apparently English & French wasnt what they were looking for?

1 Like