Grocery Outlet additional 20%-off wine sale beginning Wednesday, November 4 through Tuesday, Nov. 10.
Loaded up on snacks yesterday:
- Luke’s Chia seed crackers $4.99 for a 20oz box.
- Stacy’s Pita chips Multigrain $1.99
- Jackson’s Honest Potato Chips- Sea Salt/ salt + vinegar. Made with coconut $1.49 5oz
- La Collina Toscana multigrain quinoa chips 3oz
- Rutherford & Meyer Waferbites $1.49
- Haagen Daaz Artisan icecream $1.99- I got their Caramel Oats, this one tastes better than their regular line.
- Calbees Pea snaps
- frozen edamame for cooking $2.99
cynsa37 (cs) #3
What are your faves?
This 2012 Lussac Saint-Émilion is very drinkable now; light with fruity ripeness, affordable at $7.99