In Barca for six days next week. Staying in Gracia and also spending time at Primavera Sound down at Parc del Forum
My very rough Gracia list includes
La Pepita - went last year and enjoyed it though had a loooong wait for a table
Coure - not been but recommended last year on ‘that other site’…
Betlem - ditto
Tanta - ditto - but mixed reviews elsewhere ?
Can Codina - saw elsewhere - basic but good ??
La Paradeta - because I like it even tho its like a canteen…last went to Passeig de Gracia branch - is the one near Sagrad Familia any good ?
and for pizza have been recommended
Italian Tradition or Lucania II
I would welcome all thoughts on the above places and also
- Any more places in Gracia that are recommended ? Any cuisine but squid, octopus and most fish generally score highly with me and my other half…
- Anywhere enroute from Gracia to or from Primavera to stop for casual food
- Where would you got to for your birthday if in Barca ? … as its mine while I am there ! Nowhere too crazily gastronomic please ( just loooked at Tickets website out of interest - it looks scarily amazing but i have left it about three months too late to book ! )
- Where can I get great fresh pastries for breakfast near Carrer d’Igualada ?
- Which is the best market in Gracia for fruit & veg shopping ?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give !