Atlantic City, NJ Recommendations?

Heading down to AC for a night with the family this weekend. Wife and kids asked want a dinner buffet. Any recommendation?

Can’t help you, but I’m wondering if buffets are even back (Covid)…?

1 Like

Yeah stay home AC is terrible go to Ocean City instead, unless your a gambler in that case stay home lol .Even the “famous chefs” places are terrible & are just trading on their brand names. If you have to go do a steakhouse its hard to screw that up The current buffets IMO are overpriced & poor quality. Sorry.

Try to make lunch at White House Subs, or if not possible, Wahlburger at Ocean is a decent replacement. Speaking of Ocean, Amada is a solid choice for an early dinner with kids and the view is great too - not a buffet, but lots of little plates of tapas makes it feel that way.

I haven’t been, but a friend tells me the Borgata buffet is running full steam.

3 Likes

+1 for Amada - didn’t know it was still open! I had an excellent dinner there once.

1 Like

White House subs gets my vote, still avoid overpriced buffets if possible

1 Like

Putting this here because the list starts with a bunch of A.C. recommendations…

Thank you for all the recommendations. Amanda looks great and I wanted to go but … with my in-laws joining us and the fact that I also don’t want to break the bank feeding tapas to a couple hungry teenage boys we ended up at a buffet for dinner.

The only two available buffets I found are Borgata and Hard Rock and we went to the one at Hard Rock. It was $35 per person which isn’t bad to me considering today’s prices.

I don’t have much expectation but the food was surprising decent especially the prime rib. So we did have a good meal and needless today no one is hungry afterwards :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Well you picked the wrong one, Borgata buffet10x better then HR. there is always next time.

Had a nice meal at Dock’s Oyster House. Great service, too. Blackened Snapper and Crab au Gratin.

9 Likes