Are you a superfan of celebrity chef Vicky Ratnani?

Hi everyone!

I am a huge admirer of Vicky Ratnani and have been a huge fan of his cooking shows on TV. I’ve always loved his charm and sense of humour on his shows and the dishes he makes are absolutely mouthwatering! I follow him on Facebook and Instagram, and I always look forward to every new episode of his. Being one of his superfans, I have started an initiative where I have tried to gather as much content about him as possible in one place (https://www.xpert.tv/profile/?xprt=vicky-ratnani) so that, like me, other superfans can learn from him. If you are a Vicky Ratnani superfan, please do help me with this initiative. If you have any content, such as videos, interviews, articles or podcasts related to Vicky Ratnani that you feel deserves to be on the platform, do share it with me so I can duly add it. Help me in this endeavour so that all of Vicky Ratnani’s fans can learn from him and get inspired.

Who?

1 Like

I’m surprised anyone outside India has heard of him… in India his claim to fame was a tv show that focused on non-indian food.

I’d never heard of the guy either. Yesterday I had to type almost his entire name in for it to even come up in an internet search. Today he’s #1 hit on the google list. I’m guessing because of this thread.