Anyone notice the digital "fly" crawling around the page?

It’s a one-day joke, and I think it’s silly fun. It’ll go away tomorrow.

Who can forget the Banana Board on CH a few years ago on this day? :wink:

6 Likes

The banana board did not make me think my laptop had malware.

2 Likes

Had no idea we were such a humorless bunch…

(but in retrospect , I should have.)

:thinking:

9 Likes

Speak for yourself. :rofl:

I’m pretty fly for a white guy.

5 Likes

Actually I find the hacker conspiracy posts even more funny.

5 Likes

Thank you- thought it was me. I kept trying to squish it.

4 Likes

You can be the prettiest, juiciest peach ever and someone will not like peaches. Don’t let those who can’t take humor bring you down. They are still pissed that CH is gone and trying to save their oh so important input from years ago. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it just makes me wonder how people who have no humor ever make it in this world. I laugh at myself and things all the time.

5 Likes

So do we. :grimacing:

3 Likes

And the older you get, you had better learn some humor. I mean who can’t laugh at walking farts, machine gun s#its and what you think you hear versus what what somebody really says.

3 Likes

First saw it on my iPhone this morning and I thought a bug was in my phone. Not funny, to me anyway.

1 Like

I think it’s absolutely super. A superfly, if you will.

5 Likes

So glad to see this thread. I was about to start an “Is this an April Fool joke” thread. Glad to find that it is. Better than the alternatives.

3 Likes

I think at times, size matters!

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 16.54.53

5 Likes

Why would spiders be worse?

Super annoying. Totally fooled me though! :laughing:

2 Likes

No, that would be a mosquito. :wink:

5 Likes

I have a sense of humor, but I don’t like annoying things. I’ll be back tomorrow I guess.

1 Like

I think some people would do well to be more grateful for what they have. Many of the posts on here remind me that some of these holier than thous have never gone without food. And I love the Ignore Button as this post has made me realize that it truly is a gift.

6 Likes

I woke up . Looked at the webpage . And was trying to smash it with my finger . I thought it was a flea. It took me a second to figure it out

4 Likes

200w

5 Likes