Any *words* that you *like to use* when describing *food*?

You are right I’m very open minded, I’ve just set boundaries for myself and
setting boundaries for yourself is very healthy.
People are welcome to discuss/debate when it’s confrentational that is just not my cup of tea.
I think that you may have misread the intention of my post as I was not referring to Ho Island.

1 Like

I feel this is very wise. Lots of wisdom there between the two of you. It seems too many people feel boundaries are what we set on others, but as you said, boundaries are the limits of what we tolerate.

1 Like

You are wonderful to chat with. Thanks for the conversation. I had a strong Margarita awhile ago, my dive bar beginnings dictate that I only use fresh ingredients, no mixes for me. That drink might have been a little too delicious. Doh. I need to figure out what Ho Island is though. Trying to google it up now. Also looking yet again on ebay for a cup of boundaries. I have heard they are good for you. I am feeling a spark of joy right now and not from the drink. I love finding open minded people.

1 Like

Thanks. Setting boundaries with dogs is very hard for me. Did not expect to be curtsying to a Bagel today. The net can be a magical place. But then I see magic everywhere.

2 Likes

Do your dogs have their own songs? I assume everyone does this of course. You did not yet tell me the name of your dog girl who owns the world. Especially she of squirrels and leaves. That sounds poetic. Anyway I dedicate this song to your queen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek

2 Likes

Ok I really am still a noob here. Duh. HO equals Hungry Onion. Forgive me. Stupid strong margarita. Was thinking of an Island where sex workers ply their trade.

2 Likes

I know, I don’t like the initials either yet
it’s a thoughtful name.

I love whimsy and a sense of playfulness. Hate being dismissed. Animals can play fight without drawing blood but this seems much harder for humans. My lidl group is a bit of a mosh pit and when I go on there I will often find some OP being stoned to death for a minor complaint. I stick up for the OP even if I think they are wrong because no one deserves to be eviscerated. Maybe Conan. (joking) Then I remind people that the name is Lidl Nerd Community not the dreaded tjs fan club and then if necessary remind the OP of the option of closing the comments. I frame it as giving the mods a break.

Call it HungOn when you’re logged in, HungOff when you log off, and HungOver when wholetthedogsout starts to recover from those margaritas!

:grinning:

1 Like

I now say welcome to Hungry Onion !
I’ll have to think of a more interesting way to say that.
Laughed at the HungOff and HungOn.

1 Like

I owe you an apology.
I said Welcome to HO Island :palm_tree: on the WFD thread.
I now completely understand why you did not respond.
Sorry it was not my intention to offend you.

Ha ha ha ha. Love this! It was only one but it was strong and a bit too delicious. I drank it quickly but I am a lightweight.

2 Likes

Not offended at all. Clueless. I like to say you can’t win a staring contest with someone who has her eyes closed. Points to self. I finally responded a week ago to someone who asked me a fun question in March about where my shopping paradise was. Montgomery County Pa. We have all the stores. I am a real genius here about navigating this site but I am having fun learning. Also I am a rare spawn, female gamer who for many years played in card tournaments for money and valuable prizes. The plague made me cool my heels but I could not do this if I had a thin skin. The mostly male opponents were a little light on the good sportsmanship when they were crushed by a female mage. #magicthegatheringismypassion

1 Like