Anchor Pub & Grille Beverly [MA]

This is truly a hidden gem. Yes, it’s bar and it gets seriously busy on weekends, so I go for lunch. You will not believe how good the food is, the kitchen is small but they take pride in what they send out. First, it’s cash only. They post the daily specials on FB but not every day. You can always get the Twin Lobsters ($15.95) with one side. Try the Garlic Roast Potatoes. Last time I went for The Seafood Pie ($11.95) with two sides that shows up occasionally, but almost certainly available on Fridays. For my sides, I picked the Garlic Roasted Potatoes and Onion Rings (+75¢). The onion rings were certainly worth the upcharge. This is what I call a Seafood Pie, it was packed with some fish, a ton of bay scallops and shrimps and a seriously good amount of lobster, both tails, and claws. I’ll have to try the half duck for $11.95 if it ever shows up again.

22814356_2142218059137486_5723289937404059132_n

2 Likes

Those are some seriously inexpensive prices, give me everything except the lamb. I like the last item on the menu best, Dodgers vs. Astros game 5, one of the all time classics. Yes, I’m trolling from Houston.

1 Like