Alternative Ending Beer - Aberdeen, NJ

A new place just opened in Aberdeen!!! I picked up a growler on Halloween and the space is gorgeous. It is the old movie theater on Route 34 and completely transformed but with lots of movie nods. We also purchased 2 4 packs of IPAs they had canned last week. Lots of flavor and creative branding. I’m hoping they can something besides IPAs in the next round.

We are still iffy on indoor dining but a few outdoor tables and the food looks yummy. They have some partnership with Talula’s in Absury Park doing the food.

Has anyone else been? We are super excited to have a new spot in the neighborhood!

4 Likes

Nice find! Looks interesting.

I’m bummed because I doubt we will be indoor dining for a while but hopefully they will start takeout soon!

2 Likes

I just read about this via both Talula’s and Heirloom Kitchen’s Instagram accounts…glad to hear it’s a nice spot!

1 Like

Glad to see that Eli’s Hot Bagels is still there! Back in the 80s-early90s when I lived in that part of NJ, we’d go pick up fresh hot bagels to eat in the movie theater, as well as more to take home.

2 Likes