Advent Calendars

Anyone want to share their daily treats (virtually)?

1 Like

Thx for the reminder. We picked up both the cheese & the fancy Moser Roth chocolate truffle calendar, but it’s a bit early in the day for either for me.

I’ll share once I opened that first door :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 1 of the Oliviers & Co

Nectarine and peach jam from the Bonne Maman calendar

1 Like

okay . . . he’ll share, maybe . . .

8 Likes

Cute!

4194BB0B-6663-44E7-A5B0-C52AD348ABC6_4_5005_c

D68F0988-9777-4266-8185-0EF32AB7DFE4_4_5005_c

Manon coffee mousse - milk chocolate with coffee infused mousse. Looking forward to this as dessert tonight. After the cheese, of course :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mrs PB got me a coffee pod one from a local roaster.

7 Likes

Staryucks has one, too.

Day 1 of the Bonne Maman calendar. White nectarine, peach and lemon verbena.

9 Likes

I get these (almost) every year.

They are adorable! I went back the next day and bought 4 more and they were down to $15.99!

3 Likes

Cutie!

I think I paid $76 Cdn ($56.30 USD) for one Bonne Maman calendar 2 weeks ago LOL.

Turns out I can buy it online for $54.99 Cdn before tax. Will have to double check how much my indie Grocery Store charged me! https://en.bonnemaman.ca/advent-calendar-2023.html

2 Likes

Extra mature cheddar. Nice. The manon coffee truffle after.

3 Likes

24 Days of Jackmas

1 Like

Day 2: strawberry linden blossom. Gosh this one was good!

6 Likes

Where were the Bonne Maman calendars being sold?

I had seen pictures of them show up a few weeks ago and I couldn’t find them anywhere other than online until this week. Then I saw them at our Costco (NW MT, USA) for $19.99 and 2 days later for $15.99. But that is how Costco operates here; ‘now you see it, now you don’t’ and everything except tp, rotisserie chicken and dog beds are rotated out.
We have LOADS of Albertans load up their trailers with (mostly) non-taxable goods everyday here. Many do have second and third homes here. I’m not familiar with the duty taxes on goods bought here, but I know a lot of wine goes up north.

1 Like

Ordered mine online quite a few weeks ago bec I know they sell out.

1 Like

Brownie milk: milk chocolate with rich brownie flavored ganache. Good, but very sweet. Duh.

F545B358-8EF5-4762-8060-8540A9FCFB34_4_5005_c

2 Likes