A post in “Food Stamps at the US Postal Service…” requires staff attention

Just bought a few books of the new food related stamps available at the Post Office. One is titled: Summer Harvest (very pretty design). The newest: Soda Fountain Favorites (a tempting blast thru the 50s). Find them at: usps.com/stamps

1 Like

LMAO…Perhaps a change of title to "Food Postage Stamps… " reading your title I paused like; “WTF is the post office up to now!!!”

5 Likes

I thought the same thing!! But I love interesting stamps. I’m almost done with my Janis Joplin stamps…

2 Likes

The last time I used a stamp I went to lick it and found out they are self adhesive now. That should tell you how long it had been since I had previously used them!

4 Likes

These new stamps are real pretty! Check them out.
Also, I am attempting to change the headline on my thread. We will see what happens…

Already looked and and when I run out of Janis Joplin I’m getting those. Love em.

Thanks to all for helping me modify the headline on this post. And check out those stamps…

2 Likes

Picked up another two books of the Soda Fountain Favorites…

The U.S. Postal Service has introduced new colorful ‘Delicioso’ postage stamps celebrating the influence of Central & South American, Mexican and Caribbean foods in American cuisine. I enjoy applying culinary themed stamps to my correspondence. Check them out at: www.usps.com/stamps

My local Post Office had those ‘Delicioso’ postage stamps in stock so I purchased a bunch. They are lovely! The colorful renderings of Flan, Chili, Sancocho and Ceviche should perk up my mail…

1 Like