A grease removing plant. Literally .

If you crush these leaves and wipe your hands with it, it removes grease and other stains like wood and mulch stains completely. I don’t know the name but here’s a picture.

2 Likes

Find the name, mate. Then we go into business together and conquer the world with this fantastic new cleaning product. I see farms growing it spreading across South Asia and a marketing setup here in northwest England. :grinning:

4 Likes

It’s jungle here. Effortless growing. Lol.
I’ll find the name, maybe it’s in your part of the world too, by some other name. :sweat_smile:
“Animal friendly cleaning product. 100% natural.” That could be a tagline.

2 Likes

If it doesn’t repel deer, it would certainly be animal friendly here.

1 Like

If there’s any plant that repels monkeys it will be the most popular plant here. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Crystalized sugar and some water works as well.

1 Like

Hmm… I think I need to run out and test some Kudzu leaf juice.

2 Likes

Google lens says…

1 Like

I guess you won the west coast USA marketing rights.

3 Likes

I think it’s the 3rd from left in the first row. 99% sure

2 Likes

Didn’t know this. Must test.

1 Like

Wiki says that " Oxalis barrelieri , the **Barrelier’s woodsorrel" was introduced to Africa, Ceylon and Malesia but does not note any of the usages of the plant.
Interesting.

1 Like

It is the plant. I’ll make a video of possible, with a demonstration. :grinning:

2 Likes

Sounds good! It is always good to learn new stuff.
This is the first time i have seen the use of the term Malesia for Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia. It used to include Papua New Guinea but not any more.
Now i need to find out why PNG was shown the door. :thinking:

2 Likes

I had NEVER seen the word/term “Malesia” before and first thought it was a typographical error. Looking it up on Wikipedia I found this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malesia

which also gives an explanation of why PNG was taken out of the definition:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papuasia

Interesting!

2 Likes

First time I’m reading about it too. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes