A Flood Of New Food Shows

I may have to finally start watching streaming TV.

1 Like

Out of curiosity - and certainly off topic - may I ask why you don’t already? Is it the additional costs? Or you don’t watch that much TV to begin with, perhaps?

We are in the Platinum Age of Television both in quality and quantity. The Emmy Awards were heavy with non traditional network nominations.

1 Like

Both!
I mostly access the internet via phone these days even though or maybe because I’m a fixed income old guy.
I’m a cable cord cutter but never started watching TV on the net.

1 Like

I plan to check out the new Gordon show. It looks pretty cool and some of those locations look really interesting. I think Peru is this Sunday, season premier.

1 Like

So did anyone watch last night? I will report back since I’m at work but I thought it was pretty cool.

1 Like

Of the options, if you like food TV, Netflix and Hulu are prob your best bets.

2 Likes

I agree - and you can get one free month for all of them. Give each a try and see which you prefer.

1 Like

Hulu saved me when I had my “Top Chef jones” on. But I’m on Netflix year round.
My “kids”(26 and 29) share the Netflix subscription with me; two of us can watch at a time.

1 Like

And don’t forget streaming public broadcasting service (PBS). I grew up on it in NYC in the sixties-seventies, and stayed with it on the left coast. It’s gotten complicated, but good shows+good cause.

2 Likes