A challenge

Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Happy New Year to you too my friend. :pray: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Hey there, LMS. Good to see you posting again.

4 Likes

Hey, yeah after a long time. I was a little bit busy helping a friend with his tourism business in order to learn a few things about it. :slight_smile: Hope I can spare more time now.

3 Likes

Was helping out the friend part of you still planning your own business? I recall we chatted about that months back.

2 Likes

Exactly, yes. I now have my National Guide License. Iā€™ve set up my website too, and all thatā€™s left is to advertise in some manner. Today I posted a facebook ad, and I have to see how it goes. Also I set up a facebook page, and got some likes - I think 16 likes from friends (actual people. I donā€™t want to get fake likes which are useless). Target is 100 likes first, and then go on from there. lol.
Got some great tips while helping my friend. Looks like itā€™s a hard task to take off, but once you take off it will be rewarding.
Being trustworthy is the main thing. I must deliver to the highest standards in order to stand out among the competition.

3 Likes

I can only offer my very best wishes for success, mate.

2 Likes

Yes! When I owned a business it was important that I not ā€œpromiseā€ what I couldnā€™t sustain.

3 Likes

@Harters thanks mate, I hope things will get better for me slowly but surely.
@shrinkrap thatā€™s true. Only those who actually deliver stay in the game. But the majority of tour companies donā€™t deliver what they promise. They go for commission only. But their advertising is good. Advertising lures clients.
My effort is to get 100 likes for my facebook page, so I would get some sort of boost on facebook and google algorithms.

3 Likes

@LastManStanding Noce to see you back, happy new year, and all the best with the new venture!

2 Likes

I think my daughter researches Google algorithms for a living! :exploding_head: Who whoduv thunk it!

4 Likes

Thank you! And happy new year to you too. :pray: :sun_with_face: :pray:

She would know how competitive it is. 20 years ago I couldā€™ve taken my website to the top of Google search within a day, without any expenses. Today itā€™s a war. Things have changed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes