A board for HO members?

Gaffk’s right. I’d revoke the trust level from myself too, but I kinda need it to do my job…

3 Likes

The internet is a small place, word spreads quickly. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Back to the initial question, possible for a HO member board for all members? If not, people still talk, but in different threads spreading all over the forum :wink:

Beware, rumours travel fast.

1 Like

naf, forgive me in advance if I’m missing something, but aren’t all boards for HO members? I’m not clear on what exactly you are looking for. Sorry not trying to be snarky at all, seriously just confused.

You are right, it was confusing what I wrote. Basically, a gossip board, just like the old lounge, a blah blah place or when people have issues, they sort that out there. No food talk, maybe just like this thread, but permanent.

I kind of think that’s what this board, the Site Talk board would be for right? Wasn’t that the case over at the other place?

Let’s give it a try…who do you want to gossip about??

naf, are you suggesting an off-topic forum? not food-related?

I always thought a Site Talk board was for technical and structural discussions related to the site. I’m a member of a wine board that has a forum called The Asylum. I’m not suggesting that specific name, but that sounds more like what’s being described here. Discussions not related to the main ‘functions/purpose’ of the site. A place to take other issues/ideas, or to move a discussion (or part of a discussion) when it gets off track. I like the idea as it would help enhance the community feel. I missed the ‘lounge’ because I blinked I guess, but that’s what I’d’ve though its purpose was as well.

Exactly. NAF like my name.

Yeah! For me, the old lounge was a bit too “exclusive” only certain members can see it. It will be nice a lounge for everyone.

I know this might be jumping the gun a little bit, but I have some extensive experience in the bar/lounge and restaurant business in real life. If we were to have a “lounge” board it would need a name…perhaps “Junior’s Lounge”…kind of has a ring to it, dontcha think?

“Not Junior’s Lounge”, nobody would go to a junior lounge.

3 Likes

You’re right. I’d be looking for the Senior board. Or the Señor board.

1 Like

Boy, if that isn’t the human condition. Everybody wants to be the last one allowed in.

1 Like