20 Dishes to Eat at the Jersey Shore

Anyone have a picture of this beast? Thinking about it again, I feel like I could definitely do a 3 lb sandwich. That’s gotta be what, like 2 packed burritos from Chipotle?

I guess the sides are what will get you. But maybe something like collards would be a good bet.

Wait, is the picture @NotJrvedivici posted the actual challenge sandwich?

It’s in the link I provided to the article, or I also posted a pic of it above if you scroll up.

Yeah I just saw that and edited my post afterwards. So it’s basically a packed whole sub. I think I could definitely do the sub alone. It’s the sides… wanna do the challenge with me? Haha

Joon I saw a pic of it on Google images. It looks pretty hefty. It’s got cheese sauce, fries and coleslaw on it. I’m definitely down to come along and root you guys on, but this is too much for me.

For sides I’d do pickles and slaw to keep it lighter. That would be really cool to get your pic up in the wall of fame. So far no one is on it.

Guys I hit tstbbq today and the wall of fame is still empty. The lady who rang me up said two dudes came close but so far no one has done it. Any competitors? :slight_smile:

Does anyone remember fatboy from chowhound? We need to find him and get him over to HO

Hahah yeah upon further soul searching, I don’t think I have it in me to do something like this, especially someone no one has done yet. Haha.

I just want to see someone try it. Apparently it is a monster.

My coworker is a terror. I think he might be able to give this thing a go but he lives out in piscataway, so it will be hard to get him here.

It’s funny, there are no pics and just a t shirt hanging on the wall space.