What's are some of your favorite coffee roasters out there? Decaf?

I’m a Seattle dweller looking for some good coffee. I like drinking both decaf (using the decaf pouch) and regular coffee. I prefer medium to darker roasts. What are some of your go-to coffees/recommendations?

Our best local coffee.
Not sure whether they make it up to your neck of the woods in a retail setting.

1 Like

George Howell coffee…sublime! If you are in the Boston area you can get coffee at one of his shops. If not, you can order by mail. They roast the beans you order right before they ship them.

4 Likes

We really like our local 10 Speed Coffee. Beans are roasted upstairs and brought down for always fresh coffee. We also buy their Kickstarter beans for our home espresso. We don’t drink decaf.

10 Speed Coffee

1 Like

I have two local East Bay favorites: Airborne Roasting and 3-19 Coffee (though the latter does have a storefront in SF).

2 Likes

Lately these guys out of PA. I buy 5# of whole bean mocha java at a time. They run all sorts of specials quite often. They deliver fast. They stand behind their roasting.

We have been ordering from Cafe Campesino for many years. Always delicious and really nice people. Located in Georgia.

1 Like

I complained to the owners of Claremont Spice and Dry Goods that French roast tastes burnt to me. They suggested I try Soprano roast from NH Coffee Roasters. I’m hooked, a lovely dark roast with no bitterness.

Some people enjoy that burnt taste that French roast coffee can have, similar to the way “burnt ends” of barbecue are the best part in some people’s opinion. I’m glad they were ready with something you really like.

…except that burnt ends aren’t actually burnt :hot_face:
:cowboy_hat_face:

If they were actually burnt, slightly, I’d be back for seconds.