What’s on your mind?

You have used CDC in a few posts now. I know you do not mean the obvious acronym. I googled it and I don’t think you are referring to the Cult of the Dead Cow or Cheat of Deterrent Client. You might be referring to Crying Drunk Chick but I think you mentioned this CDC in the thread about hiding vegetables from children. Child Doing Crap? I might have the wrong thread in mind. Is it a significant other of some type? I suspect it will be a slap on the forehead moment for me if you were to tell me what this means. Care to fill me in?

1 Like

I’m thinking in this context it means Constant Dining Companion, but I still think Center for Disease Control every time.

6 Likes

I have learned to reply quickly to these requests. Have used this handle since chowpuppy. I use it also on my lidl fb group and omg the stuff the came up with! Yes, Constant Dining Companion. I stole it from a restaurant reviewer for the Miami Herald. Well he used LDC. More innocent times

Snow is coming. Lousy weather. All next week. I want to turn the heater off .I know its only April

2 Likes

Watched the masters golf tournament today .And now the hundred foot journey. Never give up .

1 Like

Wow! Thanks for the heads up. I took some seedlings out this afternoon, but I brought them back in.

1 Like

Awwwww. I was lucky to get my rescue dog Harley from the spca because she has two “flaws”. She needs daily meds for a chronic skin condition and she barks at other dogs. She is a senior chi/daschund/jrt mix and a very buff fifteen pounds. The thing is she also does not like men. But she only barks at certain men. I was puzzled by this until I started watching Teen Wolf and that explains a lot. Obviously the men are really werewolves passing as humans. #amiright

6 Likes

9 Likes

Details, please. As in where, how much? (I’m pretty sure I know what it is).

We don’t really have a pork tenderloin category so I just stuck it here.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for posting the pic. I don’t have a bucket list but maybe it’s time to start one. Fuggitabout KC BBQ …

‘Down home food’ - yeah, really. How many homes have a big enough skillet to fry that baby?

2 Likes

This little guy just posted up for a spell outside my house. Pretty cool. Also, totally why my 8lb cat is an indoor cat!

11 Likes

At the moment I’m craving a Dominos pepperoni pizza,. They are 70 miles away. Darn it.

3 Likes

Someone had an exhausting Easter at the Barkingham Hotel.

10 Likes

Awww, he’s just all tuckered out from the eggcitement! :hatching_chick::hatched_chick:

3 Likes

LOL!

Eggactly!!!

3 Likes

Awww Yeah my cat Simba, a rescue from the spca is indoor only. But he gets daily walks, sometimes two or three times a day, which he loves. When cdc picks up his leash he comes running.

2 Likes

Waking up to snow again this morning. So done with this. We have had more snow in April than we had in all of January and February.

3 Likes

Yesterday I spoke to a friend in North Dakota who got 17+ since last week.

Oh speaking of snow… that reminds me someone is waiting for his walk before it gets too hot. :smirk: :smirk: :muscle:

6 Likes