What’s on your mind?

I am trying to hold my breath but not sure I can contain it.

1 Like

Please don’t. You might injure yourself sweet boy.

https://youtu.be/qeMFqkcPYcg

I tried but failed. People who don’t know history or politics ought not post.

3 Likes

My favorite version.

https://youtu.be/QUvVdTlA23w

1 Like

Oooo link please? I am going in. And making them sorry they ever logged on.

1 Like

I reported myself.

2 Likes

thank you I am Still drunk with the notion that WE ALL HAVE JUKEBOXES.
Sorry but this is just so exciting to me.

1 Like

No fun at all

1 Like

Off to cook, watch the news, and feed the drama queen.

1 Like

Weighted in a little. Now I need a lobotomy. And gin.

https://youtu.be/xFrGuyw1V8s

2 Likes

I think some of you discussion board warriors need to get back over here where it’s safe…Pronto.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I see it is now a closed subject.

1 Like

I consider that a birthday gift to Harters :wink:

9 Likes

Base!

2 Likes

You are amazing. Sincerely thank you.
Could not reply on the thread from hell for some odd reason but my special talent is missing the obvious.
Rude=direct
Thanks for explaining.
I live very close to a rude and sometimes ignorant town called Lansdale Pa. If some one ever gives me a compliment there they actually mean it.
Curtseys

2 Likes

Ok but what did u feed the dog? Ha ha ha ha ha.
Seriously plz what did u cook?
I had another fried bison burger all planned. Last night was such a good burger that I had it my way. Plain but hefty bison burger cooked medium rare. I had it to my liking.
Absolutely nothing else. I had hamburgerbunsonionspepperslettucemayocatsupcheeseetc but nope. To be fair I did have to sample the delish pepper bacon I fried up just for the fat.
Bacon is a transcendent experience.
I have to stand there and freeze in the kitchen and not not just stuff a slice and continue doing well
Anything else but chewing slowly and thoroughly. Bacon Must be shown the proper respect.
Anyway no greater love than to sacrifice the second bison burger all formed and ready to fry to give it to cdc He has no idea. Ouch. But I offered.
Defrosting a prime filet steak from costco now but trying not to get drunk on g and t while I wait to fry that lovely. Maybe more bacon to give me strength

1 Like

Gaming-- but first editing trivia. A double hyphen is how you indicate the popular but seldom used (unless you’re James Joyce) “em dash” if your keyboard doesn’t have it or you can’t remember the ASCII code for it.

Hit return/cr/enter twice to better separate the paragraphs and improve readability.

Anyway, Gaming-- I’m a fan of all types but only do computer ones nowadays. Ironically in the MMO I play I had this as my log-on sig for a while: "Real men don’t play computer games. They move tiny squares of cardboard around on hex maps instead!"

Never got involved with Magic the Gathering. Did do D&D in college but hardly any after-- that is, non virtual D&D. Life got in the way. D&D computer games though I made many careers out of :smiley: Still fascinated by all things D&D. Also Traveller, Shadowrun, Fringeworthy, FTL 2448, many others.

2 Likes

Good job staying far away from mtg. That monkey is still very much on my back.
Going on thursday to a mtg gaming group at the library.
Just got done a rift in Diablo three trying to level up a bane of the trapped gem.
My friend John he of the bloody deer heart was addicted to Ultima online.
It was his fault I fell into the viper pit that was Everquest. He had me playing since day one. Heady times.
Everquest felt like the american wild west that never was. Well the whole internet did back then. Everquest really enthralled me.
I got my gamer friend Rob addicted and he wasted thirty grand of his parents money thanks to me. He flunked out of college but his troll shaman was Awesome.
Payback is a bich and so was Rob.
That merciless bastige lent me his Dark Age of Camelot account like a crack dealer giving free samples.
I was helpless. Some of the funnest two years of my life. I can’t even begin to explain. The r vs r was well yeah.
Later I got conan addicted to world of warcraft. Conan did not wish to graduate with his two year degree from the local community college but despite his best efforts some bich of a teacher passed him “to be nice” He was so pissed.
To me D and D is all about the dungeon master. At last I got a highly skilled one at a local gaming shop and it was a revelation. His nickname was “lunch” and I doubt I will find anyone better. So much fun
He had vampire teeth made by a dentist friend that he liked to pop in while playing in fnm drafts. Nope. Great dm but I kicked the snot out of him in mtg Luckily he was a good loser because lost he did to me. Over and over.
All my friends are gamers which is why I can never really be online friends with Respectfully.
Love gamers. As long as they keep playing they will never work too hard. Gaming takes time and dedication and great love for the game.

2 Likes

@emglow101
Are you safe from the flash floods?
I hope so.

Slow down!! We just got her to embrace the healing powers of paragraphs. I was going to move into training white space management between paragraphs once her left eye stopped twitching.

4 Likes