Top Chef Season 18

I’ve been digging around, and the internet knows!

Sort of, no, quite unsettling… But look it! On my curated list of things it thinks I want to know! Same trailer on three venues, but Food and Wine has a bit more detail…Not that I care about that internet elves!

2 Likes

Is it going to be Best CHAZ inspired meals? Or like no rules, with lots of fire?

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean, but always ready to “like” folks following Top Chef.

ETA Okay, something about the Oregon Capitol Hill.

Portland has been having “protests” more accurately RIOTS… For many months… Anarchists have been burning the place down. That is what I am referring to.

1 Like

Got it.

More from my curated feed.

Seattle’s Shota Nakajima to appear on Season 18 of Bravo’s ‘Top Chef’

1 Like

It’s gonna be weird

1 Like

Yes!

Annndd we’ve got a date!

“Season 18 kicks off with a new batch of 15 cheftestants vying for the coveted title of Top Chef in a supersized premiere episode on Thursday, April 1 at 8/7c. Last Chance Kitchen , which is hosted by Tom, also returns on Thursday, April 8 and will follow Season 18’s eliminated chefs as they go head-to-head to try to cook their way back into the competition.”

No, CHAZ was in Seattle and nothing got burned down.

2 Likes

Thanks!! Should be interesting with social distancing and Portland mayhem!

3 Likes

A look back

3 Likes

These were all great choices.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this. It was fun to watch some of those again. There was a period in the middle pf the Top Chef run when I got bored of it so it was nice to read/see some of the highlights from those seasons.

Glad you enjoyed it. I know I did too. Smurf Village - what a hoot!

1 Like
2 Likes

Are we excited or what!!!

2 Likes

Yes, I’m ready!

I’ve been watching reruns again. I am at Season 17 and Gregory just got asked to PYKAG ( episode 13) , so I am running out of footage.

I’ve resorted to watching season 1, which is weird ( Lee Anne looks the same to me in season 1 as she did season17! ), and I have apparently allowed my cookie settings to bring me this.

1 Like