The Costco Thread - Ontario - Jan to end of June 2022

Pretty sure I saw the Kirkland biscotti at Elgin Mills this past Thursday. :blush:

1 Like

Today’s trip was to Thorncliffe. Impromptu so didn’t explore much. Posting interesting finds and promos

[Uploading: PXL_20220603_190350168.jpg…]

Today’s trip was to be Thorncliffe. Here are some interesting items

Tried the $15 family pack sushi today. Is it high end restaurant worthy? No. It is, however decent enough, especially for the price point and better than some sushi take-outs I’ve tried. Definitely better than Zehrs. I’d buy it again. Btw, I don’t know what is in the wasabi pack they give you, but it’s like a punch in the nose for sharpness.

Today’s trip was to Etobicoke. The drive back was arduous though I got to pick up futura granita gelato so some solace. Lots of steak promos

hey all,

wondering if anyone has seen frozen blueberries lately? i used to buy a big bag of wild blueberries and the last time i was at the dixie/dundas location, i only saw the kirkland brand (regular, not wild).

thanks!

Today’s trip was to Thorncliffe as I guess they will be busy over the weekend. Here are some pics

1 Like

Today’s trip was to Thorncliffe

1 Like

Today’s trip was to Billy bishop. A very poorly managed store work things all over and some essential not being carried such as organic sugar. The U-4/8 shrimp looked very enticing maybe for home made tempura would do them justice

1 Like

The Thorncliffe Costco is my favourite location. It’s easy to get to on the TTC and I don’t have to cross a super enormous and busy parking lot to reach the front doors (looking at you, Dufferin and Wilson Costco).

Thanks for posting latest costco finds at Thorncliffe locaiton!

1 Like

Here are some interesting finds. I saw the Italian burrata as well but at that price point I prefer the other offering. Also I enjoy the balzac farmers blend for my espresso so a very good buy at that price

Bought a bag of the ’ Boreal Wild ’ ones at the Richmond hill store ( Major Mac/Leslie )
Berries are the ’ small ’ ones…genuine WILD ones, unlike some bigger berries of questionable origin!!!

I get those ones regularly. They actually have some flavour to them.

Those honey plums live up to their name. Crisp and super sweet.

Today’s trip is to Billy bishop
Crazy lines for checkout

Today’s trip is to Billy bishop
Crazy lines
Lobster tail are wild caught.
The boxed pasta has had rave reviews from friends who got it last year

Today’s trip was to Billy bishop again luckily lot less of a crowd

I’ve never seen them sell only brisket flat… and for $16.99?! I’d pay less for flat than point…

Yeah it was an odd cut hence why I took a pic. Might be location specific.