Keep getting logged out

I keep getting logged out of HO on my desktop and on my Android phone. I am using Firefox on both.

I mean, I have to sign in again the next time I visit HO, whereas I don’t remember ever having to sign in again previously.

Hmmph. Does anyone else have this issue? I am using both Chrome and Firefox 61.0.2 on Windows 10 and didn’t encounter this issue. What version of Firefox and OS are you using?

Are you using Private Window or did you disable cookies, etc.?

I’m using an IPhone 7 and had the logging out problem for awhile. A few months ago, I magically started staying logged in.

I had the log out problem with both ON and FTC, so the problem most surely must be discourse.

Didn’t have the problem on my PC running IE.

No private window or cookies disabling.

Windows 7. Firefox is whatever the latest was 2 months ago. I upgraded then. When I get to the computer I will give an exact version.

When did you start having this issue?

A or two day before I posted. Can’t remember exactly. But it seems to have fixed itself.

1 Like

This has been happening to me on and off for a while, but it’s been frequent this week - if I switch tabs away from HO, when I come back I’m logged out.

Firefox on IOS.

Perhaps try Chrome on iOS? Have not had issues with logged out here or at the forum run by the developers of this software.