What Did You Drink Today (non-wine) #1?

Net result, insomnolepsy: instead of “frequently drifting off”, you end up “friftingly edoffquent”. Or (if you’ve had a few too many) “ffriinglyt ueoedntffq”.

(Bonus trivia: the Ffriinglyt is the special candy that a sober Finn may give to a drunk Finn just to see the look on his face when he finds out what it tastes like. There is only one such candy; it has been being passed around since the winter of 1826. No one will admit to knowing what it tastes like. However, the Ueoedntffq does not exist.)

just occured to me that “complex integration” works for cocktails and contour integration

H got some bourbons for Christmas, and decided to do a sampling the other night. He liked them all, but I forgot to ask which was his favorite.

3 Likes

Not to be pedantic, but Gentleman Jack is a TN whiskey, not bourbon, because it’s charcoal filtered :grin:. I don’t know if it meets the mash bill requirements either.

Thanks for the edification, now I see the JD on the bottle. I didn’t notice! Not a bourbon drinker, unless in certain cocktails, but I do like cooking with it, @ChristinaM.

It’s predominantly corn.

“Food is a pretty good prism through which to view humanity.”

― Jonathan Gold