What Did You Drink Today (non-wine) #1? (2015-2020)

Cocchi manhattan. Equal parts rye and Cocchi Rosa. Simple.

How would you compare cocchi rosa to cocchi barolo Chinato? Ps. Have you checked out High West’s barrel aged manhattans and boulevardiers (available in 750 ml bottles)

Miso honey butter rum old fashioned (pacific cocktail haven, sf )

1 Like

I have not tried the cocchi barolo chinato…but of course, now I will have to! We considered the High West pre-made bottles but refrained for now. Our bar area is a mess given that it’s operating as a temp kitchen space for the next month or so. Our homemade barrel aged boulevardiers were by far, our favorite barrel aged experiment so I would be interested to try High West’s version for comparison.

1 Like

Sipping a private single barrel Knob Creek while waiting for the wife to get home. At 120 pf she better get home soon :grin:

1 Like

Rye, nonino amaro, persimmon, lemon, meringue (allspice dram spritz) by Drew @ Linden Room (sf)

1 Like

Sounds delicious!

Sam Ross’s Grandfather. One ounce bourbon, one ounce Apple Jack, ounce sweet vermouth, angostura, peychauds.

Otium, downtown Los Angeles.

Charred pineapple, aleppo pepper, bourbon, east India sherry.

Negroni, rye, Campari, vanilla, cocoa. (Was skeptical, but this was fantastic…like drinking a perfect negroni through a soft vanilla cloud).

Unfiltered sake, yuzu, green chili, ginger, cucumber.

x

And, not a drink, but the coolest wallpaper!

3 Likes

Cold dripped coffee, orgeat, campari, vodka (@ pch in sf)

That sounded good and having some left over samples from an apple brandy- calvados tasting I had to give this a try. Really tasty minus the peychaud

2 Likes

A black manhattan. Bourbon, Averna, dash of angostura, dash of orange bitters. Really good. From the new Amaro book.

Similar to a Red Hook, one of my favorites. Ps. Looks like a blackboard in the background, are you drinking in the classroom ? Where do I sign up :wink:

1 Like

Nice and warm for an unusually cold So Cal night.

I have not had the Few but heard it’s pretty tasty

1 Like

Tom & Jerry (@ PCH, sf until xmas eve)

1 Like

A pre-xmas dinner negroni. Enjoyed with A Very Murry Christmas.

2 Likes

Stone farking wootstout 13% abv
(@ E&O, sf)

Hudson Baby Bourbon.

Pisco, carpano bianco, Belle de brillet (pch, sf)

1 Like