What Did You Drink Today (non-wine) #1? (2015-2020)

Simple. Sake is made from RICE – dessert wines are still produced from GRAPES (ergo, wine).

You can focus on the one on the left then, which is made from pear

Who was the original KY distiller?

Don’t know . . . .

Which is still fermented fruit, rather than fermented grain . . . .

Never mind…

Glass being prepped with liquid nitrogen (bar at Saison, SF)

A nice dark brew after a long walk and yard work

Hey, Scoob – don’t know if you have caught the show yet – but American Stage’s production at Demens Landing this year (blankets on the grass – great fun) is Spamalot - for the show, Green Bench has produced a Coconut brew. I’d already bought a glass of wine, so didn’t try it.

Rollicking great fun of a show – took Mr. Teenager and Ms. Girlfriend and we enjoyed it immensely.

www.americanstage.org

Thanks for the heads up. We will be there Sat. We’ve had season tickets for American Stage for years.

1 Like

We found this prickly pear spirt last weekend and I was excited to try it. I can’t drink tequila (some weird issue where even a sip makes me barf), but have missed making a whole host of cocktails that use tequila. The guy at the store said this is a great sub.

We made a Rosita from the PDT book. Tequila, sweet vermouth, dry vermouth, Campari, angostura.

m

A nice flavorful light summer beer.

A beautiful day out . Been pounding Hamm’s doing yard work .

The beer refreshing.

Makes bears able to paddle canoes.

1 Like

Six Rivers macadamia nut porter

on tap at Liholiho ( SF )

1 Like

The Sur Lies unfiltered pilsner brewed on site at Bon marche (SF) – a yeast bomb

Last Word.

1 Like

Love that drink!

Brown butter infused bourbon w/ Swedish punsch (at Progress in SF )

This was fun.