What are you listening to?

I feel the same about MJ, but he doesn’t pop up on any of my playlists. I don’t tolerate racists, but I’ve never heard or read that Eric Clapton is racist. I know about the anti-vax stuff, but he had a terrible reaction to the vaccine, and is lucky to still be able to play guitar.

2 Likes

I just liked Moon River.
:innocent:

Alright, a palate cleanser.

I still listen to Thriller, though that’s at least as much a Quincy Jones/Toto album as a MJ album.

1 Like

I can’t. I can ignore someone’s political convictions (e.g. Jon Voight is insane, but a fantastic actor in everything I’ve seen him), but not child rape. Nope.

1 Like

I understand. The EC is God is from long, long ago, and he is not that person anymore.

Oh, I know. And believe me, I understand. Chinatown, Rosemary’s Baby, The Piano. But, know… Polanski… why do people insist on being complicated?

Change - Hold tight

Reminds me of Chic, very nice disco track.

Love it

1 Like

Change - Change of Heart

This song takes me back to the early 1980’s where my friend listened to this track constantly.
Hearing it now, I understand him - what a smooth R&B track, and you can clearly hear the two producers behind this (Jam & Lewis) also produced SOS Band ‘Just be good to me’ and later on Janet Jackson’s ‘Control’ album.

Love this track.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

Teddy Pendergrass - Close the door

What a nice smooth R&B ballad.
What a voice he has.

2 Likes
1 Like

Euge Groove - Lampin’ it

Love this guy and his groovy smooth jazz

1 Like

It’s an end of an era in Oscar Mayer land:

1 Like

Checking out youtube while preparing dinner and drinking some alcohol on a Friday afternoon… Always nice!

1 Like
1 Like

RIP Andy Rourke.

4 Likes