My favorite dish is CAKE! But eating ordinary cakes will get fat, so tofu cake is the best choice. Tofu is a great vegan substitute for cream because of its airy texture. ThisStrawberry tofu Cake recipe is no-bake and in low calorie. It is a great recipe to the vegetarian and the people who want to lose weight.
• 1 tablespoon salted cherry blossom
• 1 tablespoon white jelly（20g）
• 1 bowl fresh strawberry(300-500g)
• 1 package of lactone tofu(500g)
• 1 cup milk (400g)
• 2 tablespoon strawberry jam
• 10-15 cookies
- Put the salted cherry blossoms in the container and add clean water. Soaking the salted cherry blossoms for about 15 minutes. Pour off the water and add clean water soak for another 15 minutes.
- Spread the chopped cookies in the cake mold.
- Cut the strawberry in half and place it on the edge of the cake mold.
- Crushed lactone tofu with a colander, filter out the excess water.
- Cut the remaining strawberries into small pieces.
- Add the tofu and milk in a pot. Then pull in boiling water and heat it.
- Add the white jelly to the heated milk and stir. Then add strawberry jam and the remaining strawberries.
- Pour it into the cake mold. And put the cherry blossoms on the top.
- Finally, put it in the refrigerator for one hour, then put it on the plate and take off the cake mold.