The most interesting restaurant in central New Jersey: Thumbs Up. HOdown?

Confirmed…I can do dinner on Thurs 6/9 if that works for others…

6/10 would be good for me.

I could do dinner on Friday 6/10 as well

Yay! So if I’m understanding this correctly 6/9 and 6/10 both for for Curlz and currymouth (speaking of which I made some Dal curry thing last night and accidentally poured a mountain of curry powder into it…my mouth is exploding with curry). What about @eleeper and @seal? Once we set a date I’ll post a HOdown thread.

Great! Thx for organizing :slight_smile:

As I noted before, 6/9 is no good for dinner for me. 06/10 is fine.

Sorry I missed that! So 6/10 it is! :slight_smile: 7pm?

Sorry but most of my family is busy during the week. I don’t think I am going to be able to make it.

We’ve put Friday, 06/10, 7PM on our calendars. If that’s not confirmed, let us know.

Confirming for 6/10 7pm. Work for you @CurlzNJ?

Yup! And we can chat offline, but I’ll be coming from home should you care to carpool. :slight_smile:

Yeah I was going to suggest carpooling as well. Yay!

1 Like

Saw this on that other website, Mr Bean and I would love to attend if there is still room. Getting there by 7 may be a wee bit tight but we’ll do our best. It looks like there is more traffic here so I’ll use HO as my primary source for info.

Missy

@MsBean I’m so glad you’ll be able to join us! You should bring the sprout too. :slight_smile: I don’t think space will be an issue, that place has tons of huge tables.

Great! We’re looking forward to meeting up. The Sprout doesn’t know her work schedule yet but would love to come if she is off.

The menu looks great. Lots of things we’ve never had. Or even thought of having for that matter.

Missy

Sprout is old enough to work? Last I checked she was like 10 or something. :sweat_smile:

I have a hard time believing it myself. She just finished her freshman year at RIT. At least know her culinary adventures are not as “weird” as when she was 10.