The Costco Thread - Ontario - Jan to end of June 2022

Today’s trip was to Thorncliffe

1 Like

Wish all costcos were created equal.

1 Like

Oh you can request stuff at location you frequent.
I found north York to be lacking with Etobicoke having more gourmet items

Organic single press maple syrup? You’ve got to be pulling my leg. Someone in marketing is having a laugh.

Hey it worked on me :relaxed:
I kind of miss the 3 pack they used to bring over for the holidays as enjoyed it a lot. So this one should be a welcome change from the regular Kirkland organic and dark version carried year round

1 Like

LOL elvisahmed, sorry. I’ve been doing maple syrup for years and had a good chuckle. If you’re not familiar with the process, you’ll find all the information online, so I won’t bore you. I might just have to print off some organic, single press labels and stick them to my mason jars. :wink:

1 Like

Today’s trip was to Billy bishop. Oh boy the cheese prices have gone up for galbani
I hadn’t seen the bake at home pot pie before though don’t pay attention to it so might be a regular item

Today’s trip was to Thorncliffe lots of new items

1 Like

I am always suspicious of meat and fish listed for sale as ‘previously frozen’. That means I shouldn’t freeze it when I get home and is a deal breaker to me.

Today’s trip was to Thorncliffe and long overdue. Lots of people in store though checkout wasn’t busy.
Here are the interesting finds

Today’s trip was a bit unplugged and to Billy bishop location here are interesting finds

1 Like

Today’s trip was to Thorncliffe. Lots of holiday items so lots of pics

(upload://3ADMQFLrefLk8LSsWPCF9fEE1Cx.jpeg)

(upload://3ADMQFLrefLk8LSsWPCF9fEE1Cx.jpeg)

Today’s trip was to Thorncliffe. Parking was scarce but checkout was smooth. Here are the interesting finds

1 Like

Here are some interesting finds

2 Likes

Instant anchovie broth? Gotta get me one of those!