Silliness (2018 Thread)

I’m calling Photoshop, but it’s funny…and it sounds like a great idea when you’re scraping it off of things.

Either heat or cold…chilling things means the hard cheese tends to pop off in big chunks, or heat softens it

Apology in Advance

This made me chuckle

2 Likes

Hate it when it happens.

The only fat person in North Korea. Photoshopped? Durian don’t stink like onions or old socks, to me they have an intense/overpowering smell but not offensive. Just don’t put it in the fridge, FFS. You’ll regret it!

They have adapted and eat everything now.

Maybe there’s a market for it. Just looking makes my teeth melt.

1 Like

OMG, please tell me that Australian warning label is real. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Standing over the food.

Knife block idea for cheapskates. I have a magnet just because I have no counter space.

Keep the winged rats away, how Australians do it.

In Japan. Pure synthetic flavour.

1 Like

Whaddya want? She took her shoes off!

4 Likes

I dunno, maybe her shoes are cleaner. :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

I love gherkins but certainly not if they touch chocolate. The packaging indicates this version exists in Russia or some neighbouring countries. They are gherkin and pickle mad in that part of the world, as well as Turkey.

Spaghetti squash explodes. I tried this quash once, no intention to eat it again. I also microwaved it first.

Lay’s in China has many many flavours. I would never have thought of this.

I would be depresso, too.

2 Likes

I don’t think they mean vegetarian lamb here.

There’s been a rise in food-printed clothes. What food will be next? I’ve seen ramen, burger, pizza now this.

Must be empty? How can they carry these jars as if they are cardboard?

Not me. You?

6 Likes

The lamb sign may be a reference to My Big Fat Greek Wedding

4 Likes

Haha… thanks. It’s still quite shocking to a lot of people when they hear someone does not eat meat. I recognise the name of this movie but haven’t seen it yet. Looks like food has a big role in it, as does in the normal life of typical Greeks. Want to watch the movie now.

2 Likes

It’s one of my favorite movies - felt like watching my childhood (not Greek but East Coast immigrant communities).

1 Like

We have seen clothes with food, with food words only also exist.

Sometimes I need tabasco sauce. This could come in handy.

Printed too soon. Germany lost already in the first round of the world cup.

That’s from the world cup in 2014 in Brazil. Germany beat Brazil 7-1 in the semi-finals.

Thanks. I was confused between the 2 world cups. But have you seen the last sausage in the package? :laughing:

1 Like

:blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Check under your food sometimes?

Live gecko in salad

Good idea.

:scream:

The only thing worse if you only find half a bug!