Silliness (2018 Thread)

Yup. You eat right out of the pan …

1 Like

Don’t be silly, you eat straight from the pan with a shovel. :slight_smile:

At least they did at Camp Restaurant in Bangkok. Picture courtesy of Google.

camp bangkok

1 Like

Thanks, both. I live in food hell and don’t go to restaurants. Not sure if the trend is catching on here. Maybe in the capital.

It’s funny. Most of the pics online show tongs but honestly every time I’ve been there no one gets tongs and side plates were only given if you ask for them.

I don’t think it will catch on. Odd new ways to plate things come and go all the time.

1 Like

That’s definitely in India – Indian phone numbers on the sign. Indo-Chinese food is very popular in India. I had it for the first time in India about 17-18 years ago and loved it. it’s a very unique fusion cuisine.

1 Like

Some people would do anything.

This is my rig when I get “there”.

Cannot be unseen now.

If this is not the norm by now then why?

Starbucks had to change that logo because it reminded people of exactly that.

I saw this in Nepal.

They also do a happy meal ( no mention of a free toy though).

3 Likes

I remember this logo (see pic).

starbucks-logo-1987-to-1992

Paprikaboy, they got the colours right. I thought this place sold yak meat version of McD.

Pull tabs should be like this. (I don’t have nails)

If I ate take-away often I would be…

Some people actually do this

Even has an oven thermo.

2 Likes

Several years ago a bored reporter for the local newspaper decided to try different recipes for dashboard cookery during a heat wave. Cookies came out best of several things they tried. Reporter said several months later that he could never get the cookie smell out of his car.

1 Like

That’s great, better than the boring air freshener.

2 Likes

Seriously! My car “air freshener” is a bag that used to hold half a pound of vanilla beans :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha… just like that episode of Seinfeld. He tries to get rid of his car but can’t because of the valet parking guy’s BO .

1 Like

I fill a cloth sack with cheap coffee beans (the kind I don’t drink). Don’t drive but I put the sacks in other places.

2 Likes

Does it drives away mites in pantries?

Silly or Dangerous!!

Guess this is the difference between heat “proof vs. resistant”. WTF? This was seriously my hand last night, thank God I wasn’t wearing the glove but rather had it doubled over or I would have been a very sorry person today. Anyone seen this before?

Not funny and no joke, I think you should post in another new thread so it will go to twitter. How can the material melt down like this?! Honestly you should post it everywhere to alert people. Glad that you were ok.

1 Like

I don’t know how to use twitter and thus I don’t have an account. If can do so please feel free to share.

Move this to a new thread, and then it’s automatic!

1 Like