clean eating

2 Likes

4 Likes

Inevitably.

7 Likes

I need this sometimes.

Aww… She had only eaten 1 slice.

Efficiency level pro.

Haha… I actually prefer an avocado. Only eat 99-100% pure chocolate anyway.

3 Likes

Did the web run out of domain names?

You want a side of condoms with your pad thai?

Don’t order the pilsner.

Yeah!

5 Likes

The Cabbages & Condoms restaurant in Bangkok does appear to have a sense of humor, but they are serious about family planning and preventing the spread of STIs. Obviously named to get attention, but unwanted pregnancy and HIV aren’t silliness.

http://www.pda.or.th/restaurant/home.html

1 Like

ah. good to know the back story!

1 Like

Normally I’m quite the fan of risotto.

5 Likes

You’re in to risotto usually, so we’ll give you a piss on this one.

3 Likes

About a million years ago, I was watching Teri Garr on Letterman, and apropos of god knows what, she said “I used to sing a song called 'She sits among the cabbages and peas. But people kept laughing, so I changed it to ‘She sits among the cabbages and leeks.’”

5 Likes

Just don’t buy it thinking it’s wine and go and drink it.

I show my true face straight away eating like a slop :blush:

The partner says it’s so my humour.

Pam is cheaper and tastes the same, probably.

4 Likes

Sometimes when you order a chicken and avocado sandwich they’re a bit mean with the avocado. Not here!
Almost as funny as the banana pancake I had in India. They brought a whole banana wrapped in the pancake.

3 Likes

Errors on menus have been 10 a penny during my 18 months in Asia but this is my absolute favourite.

5 Likes

That’s pretty funny. I wonder how my Chinese translations of Western dishes would fare in China. :wink:

Truth

6 Likes

Would help me with my faith…

2 Likes

Your wish is granted.

2 Likes

Well now you owe me a 22 inch monitor since I believed you and just took a bite out of my screen.