[SF Bay Area] Looking for recs on Dim Sum, Indian, and Ethiopian food

Still working on how todo threads here. Reposting because the first reply went to me!

[quote=“Annegrace, post:80, topic:30039, full:true”]
Dinner was good and even though it was blazing hot we got a big table in the shade and had fun. Ended up with brisket tacos and a Greek salad that I shared with husband. He had a hazy ipa and I had a couple of roses. Friends had hamburger (great garlic fries!) and BLT and don’t remember what everyone else ordered. It’s a nice casual spot but weekends are slammed so go during the week. We got there at 5:30 and got seated immediately but looked like people waiting for tables when we left around 7:40.

1 Like

We also got really good pizza from Pazzo last weekend- potato w smoked mozzarella and spinach and house smoked bacon plus a delicious kale salad with feta. with It was mentioned in SF Chronicle article about best restaurants on the peninsula so it’s been on my list to check out. It’s in San Carlos, but doesn’t deliver to Menlo Park where we have an apt so had to have it delivered to our son’s house in Belmont.

i only ate pazzos when there was savanna jazz next door and they would deliver to a table at savanna. it was good! Surprised it would be best in the bay area tho. lot of competition in that category.

Not best in Bay Area but on the pennisula. Here’s the article in the chronicle from April.

Pazzo is good (not great) but what sets them apart are their New Haven style pizza (where they hardly any competition on the peninsula) which gave them a place on that list. If we look on just pizza independently of style there are better places like Delfina, Vesta nearby

ok, but i still wouldn’t put it as best against doppio zero, terun, delfina, howies, vesta, and napolitana? crowded field.